Herbal support for all potential female hormonal imbalances
A unique herbal combination food supplement designed to support women before, during and after difficult monthly cycles, designed to help relieve symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome, hormonal imbalances, infertility, fibroids and menopause.
Contains a specially formulated blend of most of the well-known women’s herbs (including red clover, pfaffia, wild yam and sage leaf), as well as nutrients which support natural balance in the body and a feeling of vitality and well-being (such as Siberian ginseng, soya isoflavones, vitamin B6 and zinc citrate).
Hormonal Balance does not contain hormones, such as those found in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) drugs. This gentle and completely natural helper contains 13 active herbal ingredients which make it a favourite amongst our female customers.
Pffafia, for example, one of the key ingredients in Hormonal Balance (and also known as Brazilian Ginseng, Suma and Paratudo, which means “for all” or “for everything” in Portuguese) has been known to Amazon Indians for thousands of years and extensively studied by American and Japanese scientists – it is very popular with women going through the menopause in these countries.
For many women, it is not the fear of (for example) osteoporosis or heart disease that is most concerning about the menopause, but rather how to cope with what can be the debilitating symptoms that affect their daily lives as a result – most commonly hot flashes, tiredness, headaches, irritability, insomnia and even depression.
This gentle and completely natural helper is a favourite amongst female clients, not least because it does not contain hormones, such as those found in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) drugs.
Approved EFSA health claims:
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
Per capsule: %NRV*
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL) – 5mg 357%
Zinc – 2.5mg 25%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- Capsule: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) – 110mg
- Pfaffia Powder – 100mg
- Wild Yam 10:1 extract (equivalent to 500mg) – 50mg
- Sage Leaf 5:1 extract (equivalent to 200mg) – 40mg
- Alfalfa (Medicado sativa) Powder – 20mg
- Hops 4:1 extract (equivalent to 80mg) – 20mg
- Red Clover 40:1 extract, 8% Isoflavones (equivalent to 800mg) – 20mg
- Schizandra Berry 5:1 extract (equivalent to 100mg) – 20mg
- Siberian Ginseng Powder (Eleutherococcus senticosus) – 20mg
- Soya Isoflavones (40%) – 20mg
- Zinc Citrate Powder – 10mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL) – 7mg
- Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) T 60 Powder – 5mg
- Atriplex Halimus 5:1 extract (equivalent to 12.5mg) – 2.5mg
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy, gluten, lactose or sugar.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.