Dr Simoné reveals the science behind why these whole food vegan Blood Sugar Support Capsules work so well and support stable blood sugar levels and a healthy metabolism.
Blood Sugar Support Ingredients
Here is the science behind how these ingredients work & why so many of our clients have lost many kilos but added these to their balanced diet
- Chromium picolinate and how it balances your blood sugar levels and stops cravings: This is an essential trace mineral that plays an important role in our bodies’ normal carbohydrate metabolism, which converts the food we eat into sugars. Chromium helps insulin (a natural hormone that is released in response to eating carbohydrates) to properly transport these sugars into cells to be stored as energy. It also supports stable blood sugar levels – crucial for slimmers as low and high “spikes” can lead to cravings, excessive hunger and binge eating.
- HCA Garcinia Cambogia: This is a small fruit that looks like a pumpkin and is indigenous to India and some parts of Asia. The active ingredient is Hydro citric Acid (HCA), which is found in the fruit and rind. The theory behind garcinia Cambogia is that HCA may inhibit an enzyme called citrate lyase that helps to turn excess carbohydrates in the body into fat.
- Glucomannan: is made from the root of the konjac plant, which has been used for centuries in traditional Japanese cooking as a thickener or gelling agent. It is so renowned in Japan that it is now widely referred to as “the broom of the intestines”. Glucomannan helps to create a sense of fullness – without leaving you feeling gassy or bloated – by absorbing water and expanding to form a bulky fibre in the stomach. It can, therefore, support appetite control and the regulation of cravings. When consumed, glucomannan also “sponges” up water in the digestive tract, reducing the absorption of carbohydrates and cholesterol and thus supporting weight loss.
- Green coffee beans are beans that have not been roasted. The roasting process reduces the amount of chlorogenic acid present – the active chemical. Therefore, green coffee extract (from unroasted beans that have been soaked and then concentrated) has a higher level of this acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans. Chlorogenic acid in green coffee beans may support heart health, stable blood sugar levels and a healthy metabolism.
- Kidney bean extract: is a natural substance commonly sold in supplement form. Technically referred to as Phaseolus vulgaris, it is typically referred to in weight loss circles as a “starch blocker” or “carb blocker”. It works by preventing alpha-amylase (an enzyme that occurs naturally in the body) from breaking down carbohydrates into glucose (sugar). By slowing down alpha-amylase activity, less glucose is present for the body to turn into fat. Kidney bean extract may also support stable blood sugar levels, heart health, endurance and energy levels. This is a well-researched fatty acid found predominantly in red meat and dairy products. It is a powerful antioxidant and supports the immune system and muscle tissue to burn calories and fats efficiently. In terms of weight loss support, it encourages the body to use existing fat for energy, thereby helping to reduce fat reserves.
- Research has shown CLA to: preserve lean muscle and reduce body fat levels when combined with regular exercise and a calorie-controlled diet. Cinnamon is widely recognised as offering support for a healthy metabolism (including fat burning and calorie burning), stable blood sugar levels and healthy insulin levels in the body, thereby helping to control both the appetite and cravings. In addition, it supports digestive health – all important aspects of healthy weight management.
You can order your Blood Sugar Support Capsules in our shop.