Lay the foundation now before winter hits to support your immune system. I’ve had all of my patients recover entirely from COVID-19 across the globe. Some even in homes with many other family members with the virus, but they never got sick or tested positive themselves. Some, however, have relapsed with flu or post-viral illnesses and I’m helping them walk out their healing, for their immune systems have hit rock bottom.
There are many variables as to how your body deals with viral load and viruses. Age, lifestyle, stress, sleep habits, environment (where you live), toxic load re such things as sugar and alcohol, your gut health and the list goes on.
So what if you feel a cold or flu coming on, what can you do to shift this quickly and support your immune system to optimal performance?
I just tested this protocol out myself a few days ago, and I have been using this with great success with my COVID-19 clients this year and for clients in flu season for over 15 years.
15 items I Always Have at Home to Support The Immune System
At the first sign of a sore throat, cold or flu, you need to act fast, and I have these items in my home at all times;
- Drink 30ml colloidal silver & 3 -7 drops of oregano oil
- Gargle and do a nasal flush wth sea walk and warm filtered water. Also, gargle with iodine. Best to gargle 3 x a day.
- Drink 3L of water per day – particularly warm lemon, ginger and manuka honey (if your throat is sore you can eat the manuka honey off a spoon as an anti-bacterial and soothing remedy).
- Drink 30ml of Dr Zach Bushes Ion Biome (also called Restore) & flush your nostrils with the nose pump too
- Take 2000mg of plant-based whole food vitamin C like in our Immune Restore Capsules 3 x day with each meal for 3 -5 days or till you feel better. Add in an all-round spectrum for your immune system too to give your immune system all it needs to function correctly such as Rejuv Immune Restore. Take one capsule 3 x a day until you feel better.
- Take Organic Turmeric with active curcumin + pipeline 600mg 3 x day with food for 3-5 days or till you feel better.
- Make a bone broth or organic chicken soup with lots of vegetables with boil for at least 6 hours – drink this soup at least once per day. Add raw garlic, grated raw ginger, sauerkraut, cayenne pepper and green pumpkin seeds to this soup as a garnish.
- Sweat and use a FIR sauna each day for 30 minutes at a high temp like 150-170 or if you are not used to FIR go slow and low for 45 minutes at 120-140.
- Breathe: do breathing techniques to open up your lungs, and Wim Hoff has some excellent examples on YouTube.
- Have a 500ml veggie juice once per day with celery, cucumber, broccoli, romaine lettuce, lemon, lime and add a super greens powder like The Super Elixir by WelleCo. (or add this powder to water if you don’t have the energy to juice). An extra shot or two of wheatgrass will give this an extra healing kick too.
- Take an Epsom salt bath or at least a foot bath each day and soak for at least 30 minutes. Add the Therasage Ozone Bubbler to this bath too for extra healing properties.
- Reduce inflammation & stay off sugar, dairy, gluten and alcohol. Increase all warm foods, liquids, soups & add in the rye, spelt, quinoa or gluten-free bread if you really feel like you need the comfort of carbohydrate but always choose organic butter or olive oil; never margarine.
- Add in medicinal mushrooms such as Rejuv’s Mushroom Complex & boost your antioxidants with a whole food supplement like the Acai Antioxidant Complex.
- Use essential oils to support our healing and use a diffuser like TherAroma, so your mind and body is supported.
- Oxygen is another key. Watch funny movies to laugh and oxygenate your system at a cellular level. It helps displace bacteria and viruses. TheraO3 Ozone Module is another fantastic device to have in your home to blast bugs out of your system all year round https://therasage.com/collections/therair
If you are not sure which immune pack you need then we suggest:
- If you are younger than 35 and or feel your immune system is sound and you rarely get a cold or flu over winter then take our Immune Boost Pack across the winter months.
- If you are older than 35 or feel your immune system does struggle a little over the winter months and you usually get a cold or flu, then it is wise to take our Immune Restore Pack over the winter months.
I have recorded a video for each Immune Pack in our shop so you can determine which one is best for you (click on the pack name above).
Our Immune Packs support your natural immune system and help your body fight infections that are trying to get a hold and bring you down. They are designed to work with your body and are not a replacement of common sense, good nutrition, washing of hands and how you interact with other people.
If you’re still unsure – reach out to us. We are here for you and happy to help.
See all supplements and packs to support your Immune System here.
Your Seven Pillars of Wellness
For long term wellness all year round, we look at your health through our Seven Pillars of Wellness:
- Make sure you get 8 hours of sleep.
- Move your body most days, and if it is too cold to go out, then download an app to do a barre, yoga or exercise class indoors.
- Eat clean and stay pesca vegan but stick to mainly warm meals over these months and keep treats for 1-2 x week for sugar and junk foods suppress your immune system.
- Limit your toxins like alcohol once a week & coffee once a day to give your body a chance to recover
- Drink 2L of water each day and add more herbal teas to make up this quota.
- Be mindful, stay in gratitude, pray, meditate and connect with yourself and decide who you want to be and what no longer serves you so you can let that go. Laugh, spend time with friends (zoom parties can be fun and book those in once a week, so you stay connected with friends).
- Use whole-food supplements and draw on ancient wisdom like in our Rejuv Wellness range for Chinese, Herbal and Ayurvedic medicine is tried and tested. It will help you restore and boost your immune system so you can move through this season elegantly, feeling well.
- Support your Lymphatic and detox pathways for these systems don’t have a pump, so you need to move to get your lymph flowing. This is vital for your immune system so buy an inexpensive mini rebounder for your home and do 200 jumps morning & afternoon. In addition to this, the most powerful way I know to detox, clear lymph and reduce your toxic load is the regular use of a FIR sauna. Now, like all things, not all FIR sauna’s are made equal, and we only recommend the Therasage brand.
Why? Because Robby the investor and founder have taken this technology to new levels and upgraded the FIR panels to such a degree I’ve seen miraculous healings in my patients for many years, compared to the old tech we used to use. Your skin is your biggest organ, so being able to sweat and flush toxins out this way is the most effective.
- Stay Grounded but if it’s too cold to get your feel on the grass, have regular Epsom Salt baths or buy grounding sheets to sleep on or grounding work on so your electrical circuits are reset and strengthened each day.
- Declutter your home space for it is vital to how you feel mentally and physically. Give to charity and make your home a peaceful place of rest, peace and play. Add living plants to each room to boost oxygen levels, since connecting with nature is a little more tricky in the winter months.
Even if you’re coming out of winter, it is vital to reset your immune system due to this unusual time and to prevent relapses with your health whether you have had a cold, flu or COVID-19.