Adrenal Complex is a synergistic combination of herbs, roots, reishi mushroom and vitamins, formulated to combat stress and adrenal fatigue, while also supporting the immune system, energy levels, mental performance, fatigue and a general sense of calm, focus and vitality.
The adrenal glands produce hormones that underpin the body’s mechanisms for coping with physical and mental stress. Overtraining in athletes, chronic anxiety, worry, nervous tension and other factors associated with excessive cortisol release are linked to adrenal exhaustion and fatigue. Over-reliance on caffeine and other stimulants also taxes the adrenals.
With potent adaptogens, this food supplement helps to balance hormones, allowing users to better manage their stress response on a day to day basis. These clever herbs help the body adapt to what it needs and regulate the system up or down, as required at the moment. The nature of adaptogenic herbs is to help a person “adapt” to their environment, as well as to normalise and regulate the body’s functioning. It combines important nutrients and nutraceuticals that support hormonal and adrenal health. Pantothenic acid, for example, is involved in the synthesis and release of adrenal hormones.
Panax Ginseng also has an extensive history of use for the promotion of alertness and vitality, as well as counteracting fatigue, while Rhodiola is another powerful and fast-acting adaptogenic herb. It has been used traditionally to contribute to normal blood circulation, which in turn is associated with cognitive performance and reactivity.
Ashwagandha Botanical Complex works best when combined with adequate rest and sound nutrition, and offers excellent support for those who wish to put their body back in balance, restore immunity and reinvigorate their energy levels to combat life’s daily physical and mental stresses.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract* – 400mg
- Astragalus Root Extract* – 350mg
- Panax Ginseng Extract* – 200m
- Maca Root Extract* – 200mg
- Liquorice Root Extract* – 100mg
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract* – 40mg
- Reishi Mushroom Extract* – 25mg
- Schisandra Chinensis Powder – 25mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – 20mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) – 10mg
- Black Pepper Extract* – 5mg
- Gotu Kola Extract* – 5mg
- Turmeric Powder (Organic) – 5mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – 2mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) – 25mcg
Approved EFSA Vitamin B health claims:
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) contributes to normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, the maintenance of normal skin and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance, normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal psychological function, normal red blood cell formation, normal function of the immune system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here, here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.