Digestive support Capsules are a high-strength supplement which combines a broad-spectrum range of plant-derived digestive enzymes with carminative, anti-spasmodic and gut-soothing herbs. A unique blend to aid the digestive system naturally.
Digestive enzymes are important because they enable us to break down proteins, carbohydrates and fats into their raw components in order to make the nutrients available for absorption and utilisation.
Each person has a finite reserve of enzymes, which can be in short supply during times of stress, illness or as we get older. Over time, poor digestion, stress, toxins, pesticides, chemical additives to our foods & water can lead to malnutrition, poor microbiome function and a range of digestive / IBS ailments.
Digestive Support provides a broad spectrum range of plant-derived digestive enzymes to help heal and maintain efficient digestive function and a healthy intestinal system. Contains herbs that are well-known for their food digesting actions. Ginger, chamomile, bromelain, fennel and peppermint, in particular, may help to soothe the gut lining and restore microbiome function.
Each capsule provides:
- Betaine hydrochloride – 104mg
- Capsule shell (vegetarian) Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) – 96mg
- Lipase 5,000U/GRAM – 66mg
- Alfalfa powder – 50mg
- Amylase 50,000U/GRAM – 45mg
- Apple cider vinegar powder – 30mg
- Turmeric (95% granulated) – providing 20mg curcumin – 21.05mg
- Caraway seed powder – 20mg
- Chamomile powder – 20mg
- Fennel seed powder (Foeniculum vulgare) – 20mg
- Ginger root (Zingiberis rhizoma) – 20mg
- Magnesium stearate (veg source) – 20mg
- Peppermint leaf powder – 20mg
- Protease III 30,000HUT/gm – 16.6mg
- Bromelain 1200GDU/G – 5mg
- Papain 2000u/mg – 0.15mg
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar or yeast.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.