Premium quality conductive Grounding Socks with the highest silver content on the market. This means they are highly conductive, with strong anti-bacterial properties. Unfortunately, with our modern rubber or plastic soled shoes and insulated sleeping arrangements, we no longer have a natural electrical connection to the Earth, unless walking barefoot.
The Grounding Socks will ground your body while keeping your feet warm, when:
- standing on a grounded surface like outside,
- placing your feet on a grounding mat,
- sleeping on a grounding bedsheet,
- used with a shoe strap or heel strap (which transforms any shoe into a grounding shoe).
Silver has the highest reflectivity rating of any metal element which means it reflects external electromagnetic frequencies but also reflects heat from the body (infra-red radiation) back towards the skin. This means the Grounding Socks feel warm in cold conditions, while still being lightweight and very comfortable to wear.
Do not confuse our Grounding Socks with other cheaper ‘silver socks’ on the market – most of them have a very low silver fibre content. Our socks have the highest silver content on the market (22% silver fibre). Composition: 50% cotton, 25% nylon, 22% silver fibre, 3% spandex.
The Grounding Socks are light grey in colour (the colour variation in the photos is due to different lighting conditions).
If you have kids or spend a lot of time indoors and find it hard to get your bare feet on the grass or sand these Grounding Socks and shoes are great options so you can stay grounded at work or school. Fantastic to reduce overall EMF/WiFi particularly if in a home or office or school where you sit in WiFi all day.
– Simone Laubscher
There are two key reasons why the electrical connection to the earth is important:
- The Earth is a massive reservoir of negatively charged free electrons. Without a connection to this reservoir, the cells in our body are unable to balance the positive charge which results from things like electron-deficient free radicals. The effect of excess positive charge in the blood can be seen very clearly by the way in which the cells are attracted to clump together (see Scientific Research).
- Our modern environment is full of a wide spectrum of electromagnetic radiation, from computers, mobile phones & masts, radio & TV broadcasts, WiFi, Bluetooth, power lines, domestic wiring, and other electrical appliances. This electromagnetic radiation induces voltages in our bodies, disrupting the trillions of subtle electrical communications which are a vital part of the function of our body’s systems. By being grounded to the Earth we greatly reduce the levels of these induced voltages, as we are then effectively shielded by the Earth’s large electrical mass.