Turmeric root powder has been long used by Ayurvedic medicine as a basic “heal all” and anti-inflammatory. The benefits of turmeric and its active ingredients (including curcuminoids) have recently been recognised in the Western world after much TV, magazine and radio coverage. There are a couple of thousand published studies supporting the beneficial effects of turmeric.
Our Organic Turmeric Blend is a unique combination of organic turmeric powder with synergistic extracts, herbs and nutrients, which supports immunity, lower levels of inflammation, joint and bone health as well as energy levels, cognitive function, hormonal balance, acid-base metabolism, macronutrient metabolism, nails, skin, hair and more.
Each capsule combines organic turmeric powder PLUS high-potency turmeric extract (95% curcumin – the active ingredient) with ginger root extract (5% gingerols), cayenne extract (100au capsaicin), piperine (black pepper) extract, zinc citrate and vitamin B6. The piperine has been included to potentiate the absorption and effect of the other herbal actives – a well-known herbalists’ combination.
Ideal as an immune system booster, as well as for use during any exercise programme, by older adults and anyone looking to support hormone, bone and joint health plus all-round well-being. Can also be used for liver, digestive and circulatory system health.
Approved EFSA health claims:
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
90 capsules per pot
Each capsule provides %NRV*
Zinc – 1.5mg 15%
Vitamin B6 – 0.21mg 15%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- Organic Turmeric Powder – 200mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Extract 10:1 (95% Curcumin) (equivalent to 1580mg Turmeric powder of which 150mg Curcuminoids) – 158mg
- Ginger Root Extract 20:1, 5% Gingerols (equivalent to 200mg powder of which 0.5mg Gingerols) – 10mg
- Cayenne Extract 7:1 (100au Capsaicin) (equivalent to 40mg powder) – 5.7mg
- Piperine 95% extract (black pepper extract) – 5mg
Organic Turmeric Powder, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Extract 10:1 (95% Curcumin), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) (Vegetarian), Brown Rice Flour, Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (Magnesium salts of fatty acids) (vegetable source), Ginger Root Extract 20:1, 5% Gingerols, Cayenne Extract 7:1 (100au Capsaicin), Piperine 95% extract (black pepper extract), Zinc Citrate, Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine Hcl.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.