Rejuv Super Greens Powder contains 35 organic green foods, fruits, berries, herbs, seeds and bio-active enzymes in a single serving – organic vegan nutrition made easy, with naturally high food form vitamin C content, as well as plant protein.
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE SUPER ELIXIR DR SIMONE FORMULATED FOR WELLECO.COM. Dr Simone formulated the Rejuv Super Greens powder years before Elle was a patient and was the Super Greens powder originally given to Elle to before The Super Elixir was formulated. The Super Elixir has 43 ingredients and Rejuv Super-greens has 35 ingredients.
A great all-round supplement to support immunity, digestion (bulk), energy levels, cleansing, detoxification and alkalising of the body.
11 green foods:
Pre-sprouted activated barley, wheatgrass, quinoa, barley grass, alfalfa, Seagreens® Ascophyllum (kelp), spirulina, barley grass juice, wheatgrass juice, chlorella and nettle.
8 fruits and berries:
Acai berry, bilberry fruit, lemon peel, apple, Acerola cherry, bilberry extract, blueberry and cranberry.
Beet, carrot, tomato, kale, parsley, green cabbage and spinach leaf.
2 herb and seeds:
Linseed/flaxseed and turmeric.
7 plant derived bio-active enzymes:
Kale sprout, broccoli sprout, reishi mushroom, cordyceps mushroom, shiitake mushroom, cauliflower sprout, maitake mushroom.
From ascorbic acid, providing 16% nutrient reference value.
Approved EFSA health claims:
- 1.4g of plant protein
- 8.9g of carbohydrate (with just 1.9g sugars)
- 2.6g of fibre
- Just 0.9g of fat (0.2g of saturated fat)
- Only 54 calories
- 13mg vitamin C
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Barley grain fibre contributes to an increase in faecal bulk. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
NOTE: Contains a minimum of 20 servings. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal) (%RI* = Reference Intake).
Pre-Sprouted Activated Barley Pdr, Apple Pdr, Linseed / Flaxseed Pdr, Wheat Grass Pdr, Quinoa Pdr,Barley Grass Pdr, Alfalfa Pdr, Seagreens® Ascophyllum (Kelp) Pdr, Spirulina Pdr, Acai Berry Pdr, Carrot Pdr, Turmeric Pdr, Bilberry Fruit Pdr, Spinach Leaf Pdr, Lemon Peel Pdr, Barley Grass Juice Pdr, Wheat Grass Juice Pdr, Beet Pdr, Acerola Cherry Extract, Chlorella (Broken Cell Wall), Nettle Pdr, Tomato Pdr, Bilberry Extract, Blueberry Pdr, Cranberry Pdr, Green Cabbage Pdr, Kale Pdr, Parsley Pdr, Kale Sprout Pdr, Broccoli Sprout Pdr, Reishi Mushroom Pdr, Cordyceps Mushroom Pdr, Shiitake Mushroom Pdr, Cauliflower Sprout Pdr, Maitake Mushroom Pdr, Enzyme Blend (protease, amylase, bromelain, cellulase, lactase, papain, lipase).
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens including gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Nutritional Information per 100g
- Energy – 1505kJ / 358kcal
- Fat – 5.7g
- of which saturates – 1.0g
- of which mono-unsaturates – 1.2g
- of which polyunsaturates – 3.2g
- Carbohydrate – 59g
- of which sugars – 12.5g
- Fibre – 17.1g
- Protein – 9.1g
- Salt – 0.1g
Vitamins per 100g Per 15g %NRV*
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – 86mg 13mg 16%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, lactose, fillers or binders.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.