Thermo Metabolic Support is a thermogenic fat metaboliser and herbal weight management supplement, which supports the body’s natural fat-burning processes, along with the feeling of fullness, energy levels, thyroid function, carbohydrate, lipid and fatty acid metabolism, stable blood sugar levels and other vital aspects of effective weight loss.
Thermo Metabolic Support supplement has been formulated with a specialist combination of synergistic herbs and nutrients.
Each capsule combines 11 herbal ingredients (glucomannan, bitter orange peel, red raspberry extract (contains ketones), caffeine anhydrous, green tea, L-Tyrosine, African mango, capsicum, guarana, Siberian ginseng and piperine), with vitamin B6, choline, zinc, chromium picolinate and iodine.
Approved EFSA health claims:
This new Thermo Metabolic Support has been formulated in line with the latest in weight loss research and consumer demand and contains proven ingredients, against which the following scientifically validated (and EFSA authorised) claims can be made:
- Glucomannan contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of glucomannan in three doses of 1g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Iodine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. Click here, here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
Ideal for use during any exercise or weight management programme, THERMOthin is suitable for men and women and is recommended to be used in conjunction with a sensible exercise regime and a balanced, calorie-controlled diet.
- are dairy-free
- are non-GMO
- contain no added sugar
- contain no artificial colours
- contain no artificial sweeteners etc.
Take 2 with breakfast and increase to 2 with lunch if needed. Take with a balanced diet for best results so contact us if you need nutritional support too email@example.com
Each serving (2 capsules) provides %NRV*
Vitamin B6 – 10mg 714%
Choline – 8mg –
Zinc – 4mg 40%
Chromium picolinate – 50mcg 125%
Iodine – 30mcg 20%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- **Glucomannan powder – 1000mg
- Bitter orange peel powder – 100mg
- Red Raspberry Extract (20% ketones = 12mg ketones) – 60mg
- Caffeine anhydrous – 50mg
- Green tea extract ((40% catechins), equivalent to 500mg fresh herb, providing 20mg catechins) – 50mg
- L-Tyrosine – 40mg
- African mango extract (equivalent to 200mg African mango powder) – 20mg
- Capsicum extract (equivalent to 80mg fresh herb) – 10mg
- Guarana extract ((22% caffeine), equivalent to 40mg fresh herb) – 10mg
- Siberian ginseng extract (equivalent to 350mg fresh herb) – 10mg
- Piperine (black pepper extract) – 3mg
**Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of glucomannan in three doses of 1g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals.
Glucomannan (Konjac) Powder, Vegetarian Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), Bitter Orange Powder, Red Raspberry Extract (20% ketones), Caffeine Anhydrous Pdr., Green Tea Leaf Ext.10:1 (40% Catechins), L-Tyrosine Pdr., Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), African Mango Extract 10:1, Choline Bitartrate Pdr., Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine HCl Pdr., Capsicum Ext.8:1, Guarana Extract 4:1, Siberian Ginseng Extract 35:1, Zinc Oxide Pdr., Piperine (95% extract), Kelp 4:1 Extract (1% Iodine), Chromium Picolinate Pdr.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
72 vegetable cellulose capsules per pot