Try my new superfood charged avocado face mask that I’ve formulated in preparing for my bi-annual seasonal cleanse. I relish inventing new ways to up my self-care and self-love rituals each year.
I chose avocado as the base as it is well-known for its moisturizing and rejuvenating effects due to its naturally occurring fatty acids.
As the seasons change, your skin changes, and this mask will reduce dryness, redness or irritation. It’s anti-inflammatory and can help to calm breakouts. The avocado face mask is high in antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and E – reducing dark age spots.
The probiotic-rich kefir & moisturizing organic olive oil is another excellent source of antioxidants in this homemade face mask.
Use this superfood-charged avocado face mask straight away to avoid the oxidation of ingredients.
How to Make the Face Mask
Making the Superfood Charged Avocado and Honey Face Mask is super easy to make.
- 2 teaspoons of mashed avocado
- 1 capsule of WelleCo. Super Skin Elixir
- 1 teaspoon organic kefir or coconut kefir
- 1 teaspoon of raw manuka honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Smash your avocado
- Combine all of the other ingredients together. Mix in a glass bowl/jar.
- Apply to your on face (avoid the eyes).
- Place 2 slices of organic cucumber on your eyes
- Put on some relaxing music or enjoy a little peace and quiet (turn your devices off too so you can unwind)
- Leave on for 20–30 minutes.
- Rinse with water.