Thermo Metabolic Support is a thermogenic fat metaboliser and herbal weight management supplement, which supports the body’s natural fat-burning processes, along with the feeling of fullness, energy levels, thyroid function, carbohydrate, lipid and fatty acid metabolism, stable blood sugar levels and other vital aspects of effective weight loss.
Thermo Metabolic Support supplement has been formulated with a specialist combination of synergistic herbs and nutrients.
Green Tea Leaf Ext.10:1 (45% Catechins), Bitter Orange Powder, Red Raspberry Extract (30% ketones), Glucomannan (Konjac) Powder, Vegetarian Capsule Shell, Guarana Extract, Siberian Ginseng Extract, Chromium Picolinate, Caffeine Anhydrous Powder 100mg the same as cup of coffee), L-Tyrosine., Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), African Mango Extract 10:1, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B6., Capsicum, , Zinc, Piperine, Kelp (1% Iodine),
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
90 vegetable cellulose capsules per pot
Approved EFSA health claims:
This new Thermo Metabolic Support has been formulated in line with the latest in weight loss research and consumer demand and contains proven ingredients, against which the following scientifically validated (and EFSA authorised) claims can be made:
- Glucomannan contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of glucomannan in three doses of 1g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Iodine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. Click here, here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- are dairy-free
- are non-GMO
- contain no added sugar
- contain no artificial colours
- contain no artificial sweeteners etc.
For best results use with our Metabolism reset pack https://rejuv.co.uk/product/metabolism-re-set-pack/
Take 2 with breakfast and increase to 2 with lunch if needed or as recommended by our Rejuv Nutritionists. Take with a balanced diet bur for best results contact us if you need nutritional / dietary support at email@example.com .